A premise shows the context for models having sex.
Workbook: Use the workbook downloaded from the GGT3 page.
45 GGT3 Extras premise
Size: 19.1Mb; 8’00”
Note: Ignore the first 7 seconds of this video.
The following attributes make a premise good:
- Premise is likely to evoke a memory in the customer of attempting to court a girl, or be a situation he has been in and can relate to
- Does not require models to act, instead relies on things real to the models – their age, hobbies, job, race, location, religion, language, skills, problems (or lack of any of these). This results in the models conversing naturally.
- Models are physically separated for some of the premise (as opposed to, positions that will be used in the sex scene)
- Innocently sexualised positions (for example, head on lap; teaching to shoot pool; getting past someone in a narrow space)
- Reveal deep detail about one model’s personal life
- One model is genuinely surprised by something that happens
- At end of scene, refer back to the premise to provide closure
- Includes helping or compassion – requires models to interact
- Segue from premise into foreplay
Prepare notes on three separate premises meet many of the above attributes, and that do not require:
- Props costing more than €5 / US$7
- Specific locations (eg, bedroom, lounge-room, forest are fine)
- Specific clothing, beyond what our models would normally own
- Particular model skills (flexibility, musical instruments, balance, acting, etc)
Email Trainer with subject “GGT3 Extras premise assignment”.