After shoots have been created, they must be “post-produced” – prepared for release to customers. unlinked items have no SDLP created yet.
- Rave writing: Writing the text that accompanies releases on the abbywinters.com website, to inform and entice customers and extract maximum SEO value.
- Setting Meaningful Tags: Selecting a single, provocative, representative tag for models and shoots.
- Image Editing: Selecting the “keeper” images, from all those shot, identifying must-haves, maximum posing level percentages, and tagging Backstage images.
- Image Processing: Processing the images selected as keepers, for colour, brightness, contrast, and sanity. Creating derivative images (samples, profiles, etc).
- Imageset Review: Reviewing the Image set for sanity and quality, assessing the shooter, selecting best-of images, approving for release to customers.
- Backstage sets: Collating images and raves for backstage image sets.
- Handwritten bios: preparing, fixing, naming and processing HWB images.
- Calendar wallpapers: Selecting and processing images for calendar wallpapers.
- Video ingestion: The process of copying files from shooters media cards, to our filesystem, and preparing it for editing.
- Video Edit: Cutting as-shot rushes together in a pleasing and provocative way.
- Solo guide: Style guide for solo video editing considerations.
- Intimate Moment guide: Style guide for Intimate Moment video editing considerations (SIM and DIM).
- Girl-girl guide: Style guide for girl-girl video editing considerations.
- Girl-boy guide: Style guide for boy-girl video editing considerations.
- Video Review: Reviewing the result of the video editor’s work, as a sanity check.
- Video fixes: Making necessary fixes suggested by reviewer, creating derivative edits (promo, sample image, tour-clips, etc). Creating sequences to be encoded.
- Video Encoding: Setting an edited video sequence to be converted from a master format, to customer-consumable formats (eg, WMV, MP4, etc)
- Backups and deletions: Housekeeping online disk space to ensure space is available, and appropriate backups are made.
- Selecting Sample Images: (only available to AWBV staff) Selecting images to represent shoots on the members news page.
- Scheduling: Selecting what scenes are released on which days of the month, to provide maximum variety and texture to a wide rage of customers.
- Preview Releases: Ensuring each Release has all it’s components, so when released to customers, they have all they expect.
- DVD Production: Selecting content, assembling a DVD, selecting provocative cover images
- DVD quality assessment: Steps to ensure the quality of a DVD project, before being sent for replication.
- Selecting Intimate Moments DVD content: Considerations to selecting video scenes and images for IM DVD’s
- Selecting Girl-Boy DVD content: Considerations to selecting video scenes and images for GB DVD’s
- Selecting Girl-GirlDVD content: Considerations to selecting video scenes and images for GG DVD’s