Accurate invoicing ensures Contract Shooters are paid the right way, on time, the correct amount.
Workbook: Download this 21 page (206 Kb) workbook, print in black and white, and add notes in the spaces provided.
Size: 49.3Mb, 28’53”
This process will help iron out kinks for first real invoice, and ensure you get paid promptly!
First, read the Invoicing FAQ.
Then, submit a test invoice.
Sample invoice: Download this 1 page (28kb) MS Word file as a template; or, use your own template, or a template from elsewhere.
Use these details:
- PPCMS ID: 99999
- Make up model real and site names
- Use your real details (address, bank, etc).
- Make invoice number 000.
- Assume Shoot at assessment of 3.0.
- Remove any mention of VAT if it does not apply to you (ie, if you are not in the EU).
- Make the file a PDF (we cannot accept MS Word or similar word processing docs).
Submit an invoice to your Trainer (not the Financial Controller as you would for a real invoice!). Your Trainer will provide feedback.